вторник, 8 октября 2013 г.

Cocos 2dx & First Android Project

Finally I went to educate this framework! Here is my steps:


  1. Set up NDK: http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.htmlIt is simple. I described it here:
  2. Download cocos2dx source. As I using ubuntu I prefer console methods:

    git clone https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x.git
  3. Go to the <cocos_root>
    type
    ./create-android-project.sh
    If you see the error:
    please define NDK_ROOT
    You need correct file native.sh or add NDK_ROOT to enviroment

    1 variant:
    before if [ -z "${NDK_ROOT+aaa}" ];then

    place
    export NDK_ROOT="<root_ndk>/android-ndk-<version>"

    Run
     ./build_native.sh
  4. After that we have ready project for eclipse. We need to import it via "Existing projects into Eclipse".

    After importing project I faced this error:
    The import org.cocos2dx.lib cannot be resolved

    So why it happend? During importing project I as usually set tip "Copy files into existing workspace" and required libraries were missed. Therefore references were incorrect too. So I import this required library into my project:

    In Eclipse: Import->Exisiting project...-> <project location><~/<cocos_root>/cocos2dx/platform/android/java/>
  5. Ok. Finally I found out that cocos 2.1.4 doesnt't work with ndk r9. Unfortunately it was very late. I spend a lot of hours.
    Next I download r8 from here: http://www.crystax.net/ru/android/ndk 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий