суббота, 25 января 2014 г.

Copy files to LG Nexus 4 from Ubuntu

So, recently I bought this device and found out that it can't be connected as flash-card. It can be done in Windows and Mac. Of, course I can find some comp with these OSs but it is bored.
I decided use adb trying copy files.

I go to the folder with adb

cd ~/android-sdk-linux/platform-tools/

and find out if device is visible:

 ./adb devices

The right response is something like this:

List of devices attached 
01f01da33ad6f5a0 device

If you get something like this:

List of devices attached 
???????????? no permissions

So, the adb can use device. Let's go further:

 ./adb push ~/Music/fatboy_slim_sunset.mp3 mnt/shell/emulated/0/Music/

Copy files as much as you need. Perhaps the fodler can be copy somehow too but I don't know the how. After copying files they won't appear immediately in the PlayMusic. I reboot device and after that I see all files I have copied.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий