воскресенье, 14 декабря 2014 г.

Google Analytics + Android

Finally, I have created my first app with Google Analytics!


As usually, new technologies don't give way for me easy. About 2-3 days I tried send only one right AppViewBuilder. My app has the simplest layout and the same structure but it refused to show view when I added analytic to it. It was very strange to me. All sites and stackoverflow questions say that it very easy include it in your app. As you may know, there is only few lines of code: Link

At last I finally realized that I didn't make a mistake in the measurement code but in the general architecture of the app. I added code of the trackers in Activity class but it should be in the Fragment that I used too.
And this is sad story about my inattention.
P.S. However I didn't manage show real-time screen views. Hope it can be done

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий